Many business transformations are undertaken to align an organisation with its strategic goals. The desired end result? To ensure the customer value proposition, profitability and target operating model all work smoothly together.
Traditionally, transformation has been regarded as large-scale restructuring of an organisation, reacting to and playing catch-up with internal and external changes. Many organisations are utterly exhausted as they stumble from one transformation to the next without ever realising the value of their previous transformation programmes.
Using workforce analytics in the areas of Organisation Design, Workforce Planning and Transformation Management can help maximise the value of business transformation and minimise the disruption.
Want to find out more?
On Thursday 23rd April at 11.55am, Julian Holmes, Director at OrgVue, is running an Organisational Transformation workshop at the Tucana People Analytics Conference 2015. The workshop will explore 3 key questions:
- What is critical for organisation design? How to focus on the critical parts of the organisation that will deliver the greatest business benefits through cost reduction, customer value proposition or new business capability via enhanced organisation design
- How can you connect supply and demand for workforce planning? How to understand links between the business and workforce over time through enhanced workforce planning
- How can you control the implementation of transformation? How to understand, manage and minimise the impact of transformation effectively through enhanced transition management
What do you think? Leave your comments below.
Latest posts by Hannah Gelbart (see all)
- Making Workforce Planning Simple - May 14, 2015
- How to get value from your HR Analytics - April 30, 2015
- Enhancing business transformation with workforce analytics - April 20, 2015