Last night, Giles Slinger, Director of OrgVue Product, gave a talk for the CIPD North London branch on HR Analytics. The topic was a whistlestop version of the HR analytics training given at Concentra (the last two free sessions are available here).
Forget prediction! How to get value from your HR Analytics…
· Why the data will always be messy
· Why visualisation is key
· Why HR and Finance should be best friends about data
· How analytics leads to intervention
· The importance of story-telling
· Give-away: a free set of HR re-design cards
His presentation can be downloaded from here: Orgvue HR analytics.
For those wanting to try OrgVue, One Hour with OrgVue instructions are available here.
Any attendee who would like to obtain the HR Function redesign cards or instructions, please contact: email@example.com
Latest posts by Hannah Gelbart (see all)
- Making Workforce Planning Simple - May 14, 2015
- How to get value from your HR Analytics - April 30, 2015
- Enhancing business transformation with workforce analytics - April 20, 2015