Thank you to all those who joined our webinar on Data Driven Organisation Design with Rupert Morrison from OrgVue and Mark LaScola from On The Mark on 26th November 2014. Watch a recording of the webinar
Measuring the impact before, during and after design
Big data, analytics, and technology are the buzz words of today. However, despite the increase in access and size of data, too often design is shaped by inconsistent decision making based on gut feel, people politics and reactionary design. How can you use your data to optimise your organisation design?
Organisation design experts Rupert Morrison from OrgVue and Mark LaScola from On the Mark discuss:
- What data should you be using for organisation design?
- How do you create a baseline; collecting, integrating, and cleaning data?
- Where should you focus design efforts; analysing data and establishing targets?
- How do you create an overall design; processes, modelling, and scenarios?
- How can you communicate and implement your design effectively?
- How to track progress and change for sustained organisational performance?
Download a recording of the webinar
Download the webinar slides
Latest posts by Marketing (see all)
- Data-driven organization planning and analysis in times of change - February 25, 2019
- 5 top tips to prepare your workforce strategy for Brexit - February 13, 2019
- The impact of Brexit and how HR and Finance can better plan for the unknowable unknown - October 26, 2018